[MPlayer-cygwin] Problem with the -wid Switch under Win32 with DirectX

George another0001 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 17 20:52:24 CET 2005

Hi /NoiseEHC/,

I'm not sure, if I understand you fully correct. How do you mean the
Official Windows Player??

I'm coding the GUI in C++/MFC. Currently, theres not very much to
share;) But there will always be a problem with sharing the code. I once
written a huge library for my standard functionalities (My GUI Console
Output Window for example) and that part can't  to be shared, since I
use it in a commercial Application. At the moment I also see not much
reasons to share the code because the GUI is, as I said at the very
beginning and every already existing GUI beats mine for now.;) When its
on a state, where it make sense to let the users test it, Im proberbly
excluding the used code from my Library, so that I can make the code
public. But it wont help most people much, because of the unportable use
of MFC.

MfG
George