[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: largefile support

Wen-King Su wen-king at myri.com
Tue Jan 11 00:42:46 CET 2005

Wen-King Su writes:
> and I came to the conclusion that the file size
> limit is for me to solve.  Is anybody working on that?
           ^^^^

	Typo: I mean _NOT_ for me to solve.  The file size problem is
	not for me to solve.

Diego Biurrun writes:
> Just to be sure..  You are using NTFS, right?

Yes I am.  Many ReplayTV program can't be downloaded without using NTFS
because they are big.

I am one who last year submitted a minor patch to enable ReplayTV close
captioning, and got the favor of having it compiled for me.  I am used
to Solaris and was unfamiliar with windows, and so I was not willing to
make major changes.  Now with the compilation guide Sascha Sommer
published, I am able to compile on a windows machine.  I am at a better
position to make more significant changes for ReplayTV support.
								   - Wen