[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Mplayer win32 GUI questions

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 21:49:36 CET 2005

> works now under cygwin. Just run configure with
> --enable-gui, and add -mwindows to WIN32_LIB in
> config.mak. The --enable-static switch was screwing
> something up (I'm not familiar with cygwin.)

Well, i'd rather not spam out the list, but since
Gianluigi is A.W.O.L., here's another patch. This
disables the gui if mplayer is called by slave mode,
so it can at least be used by
frontends/programs/plugins that use mplayer's slave
functions even if the gui is compiled in.

I'd like to add an audio equalizer, but af_equalizer
is kinda problematic atm. The recent committal to
af_equalizer.c seems to give me "white noise" when I
use pretty much any other values except for 0. Anyone
else having this problem?

Regards,
Erik