[MPlayer-cygwin] Compiling options under MinGW/CygWin

Incredible the.incredible at gmx.net
Thu Dec 1 13:16:52 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun schrieb:

>On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 01:02:07PM +0100, Incredible wrote:
>

>>But when compiling under MinGW I always have to type in the
>>whole ./configure line from scratch as the MSys Window doesnt
>>accept inputs via drag'n drop neither via pasting the
>>clipboard text data.
>>

>Write the options into a small script.

ok, but that means? Do I generate a txt file incl the characters I would
use in the ./configure line?

>>So the questions are:
>>
>>a) Can I do access the configure.h file which results out of
>>the ./configure process
>>

>It's called config.h.

So in that config.h I can switch the codecs modifying the #define lines?
(sorry I'm a noob in c, c++ syntax )

>>c) How can I force the Msys Window to accept clipboarddata
>>via STRG-V ?
>>

>Try middle-click.

You got me again, .... my mouse only gots a right and left click button
(if its that what you mean).

>Diego

Thanks for your assistance Diego :)