[MPlayer-cygwin] Compiling options under MinGW/CygWin

Incredible the.incredible at gmx.net
Thu Dec 1 13:02:07 CET 2005

Hi,

my purpose is to develop a GUI for mencoder.
I want to compile a mencoder binary with only the codecs needed for my
encoding/decoding purposes.
I already had a look at the ./configure -h option to list all the
options for --enabling and --disabling.

But when compiling under MinGW I always have to type in the whole
./configure line from scratch as the MSys Window doesnt accept inputs
via drag'n drop neither via pasting the clipboard text data.

So the questions are:

a) Can I do access the configure.h file which results out of the
./configure process
b) How do I enable/disable codecs in that headerfile if that approach is
possible.

c) How can I force the Msys Window to accept clipboarddata via STRG-V ?

Thanks a lot! :)
Inc.