[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: MPlayer-cygwin Digest, Vol 22, Issue 19

Asonganyi Defang Ngunyi ngunyie at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 13:31:09 CEST 2004

Thanks to Sascha Sommer and Joseph Miller for the
quick reply. INfact now i have got mplayer up and
running like i has wanted. but this has made me to
realise two problems to which i had never paid
attention to.

1. Is it possible for me to get mplayer compiled by
the  binaries of mingw from http://www.mingw.org/? In
this case i also installed the unxutils on the system.

I am asking this question because i get a lot  errors
by 'sed.exe' and 'as.exe' when i tried that. infact
the './configure' always failed and never completed
itself.

2. How do i get header files for directx version 9.
all i see on the internet are just the binaries for
windows and not header files. I think what i have
right now is version 7.

DEF