[MPlayer-cygwin] Need help with ReplayTV mpeg Closed

Wen-King Su wen-king at myri.com
Tue Oct 19 22:33:14 CEST 2004

>http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/MPlayer-ReplayTV.zip
>Let me know if there are problems with it and please send the patch as
>attachement next time. This would make it a lot easier to apply it.
>
>Sascha

Thanks a million, Sascha.  It works like a dream on a windows machine.
I am re-packaging it with some fonts and a modified config file for
other deaf and hard of hearing users in my group.  I am sorry I bungled
the diff attachment.  I know what to do next time.  It would be great
if the patch can be pushed upstream so it can work its way down into
future releases for windows, and for all other platforms including
Xbox Media Center, which is another mplayer based viewing platform
being used for ReplayTV programs.
								- Wen