[MPlayer-cygwin] setting aid on the fly

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Fri Oct 8 18:25:35 CEST 2004

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 02:56:25PM +0200, Metzler, Juergen (OTLG) wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> thx for the Info. Is this a patch to switch aid in mplayer?
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/movix/MoviX2/config/mplayerPatches/pat
> ch-MPlayer-audio-sub-sel?rev=1.1&view=auto

Haha!  Yes it is, and it looks a lot like my patch to switch DVD audio
at runtime... My patch was refused into CVS because DVDs may have
different audio codecs.  In this case, MPlayer may crash since the
decoder can't be reinitialized mid-stream.  I apply it anyways in my
packaged MPlayer.

As for this movix patch, I haven't test it yet.

--Joey

--
"SAKE!!!!" --Tom Cruise