[MPlayer-cygwin] novirus- howto -vo zr?

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Fri Oct 1 17:51:59 CEST 2004

On Thursday 30 September 2004 19:06, gnbusetto wrote:
> Thank´s Sascha.
> Is it possible make a directory like "/home/mydir" in a mini-distro like
> "GEEXBOX" (or maybe Mulinuz) and put in there a binaries of Mplayer, and
> then makes an iso and burn, and then when booting, typing "debug", (or some
> like this ) and then I use Mplayer in command line whith -vo zr option?(and
> all options that is necesary) What binary package I need? Are a binary
> packages whith a zr driver enable? In an old release, maybe? Someone (like
> the one that write the docs ;-)) have a copy of working binaries to help
> me?.Sorry if I ask so much... I have not idea about compiling and kernel
> hacking... Thanks (so much) again.

I have no idea if the geexbox MPlayer version has support for -vo zr. But I
think there should be no problem to add it. Compiling MPlayer should be no
problem with most distributions, you don't need binaries for it, but I never
really used one of these cd based mini distros, I also do not know if -vo zr
needs kernel support or not.