[MPlayer-cygwin] get_path cygwin

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Fri Nov 26 05:57:44 CET 2004

trying to build my own cygwin mplayer, and cant figure the path
part, mplayer keeps trying to load codecs.conf from a diff dir than
i want it to.

e.g. my mplayer returns
get_path('input.conf') -> '/cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/resu/.mplayer/input.conf'
Can't open input config file /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/resu/.mplayer/input.conf:
joey's mplayer returns
Parsing input config file C:\programs\mplayer\input.ini
Input config file C:\programs\mplayer\input.ini parsed: 44 binds

can joey's get_path be sent into main?
"hijack get_path in favor of my own version"
http://mirror-unt.nicewarrior.org/cygmp/20040928/patches-20040928/40.winstuff.patch