[MPlayer-cygwin] yet another frontend

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Sun Mar 14 16:02:02 CET 2004

As there are quite a few frontends for windows now I decided to take a look
at my own code again.
Cvs version of mplayer compiled with my gui can be found at
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta.
You will also find a patch there if you are interested in gui development
yourself. To use it extract the zip
and replace the Gui dir in your mplayer tree with the one from the zip. You
will also need to apply the configure.diff.
Of couse it is necessary to install libpng first. After that it should be
possible to do ./configure --enable-gui
Don't forget to put "gui=yes" into your config file. By default it will
search for the blue skin inside the mplayer/Skin dir.