[MPlayer-cygwin] WinMPLauncher

Yua CaVan cavany at gazellevillage.com
Tue Jun 29 23:26:48 CEST 2004

Hi.  I just wanted to state that I have written a front-end for the win32
version of mplayer.  The latest version ( 1.1.2 ) can be found at:

http://chameleon.gazellevillage.com/~twerp/WinMPLauncher.rar

Here's the changelog for WinMPLauncher:

v1.1.2
----------------------------
* BUGFIX: fixed a bug where the last movie in the list would not be deleted
          unless another movie was loaded.
* Cleanup: WinMPLauncher now requests you load a movie when the list is
empty
    and you pressed play.

v1.1.1
----------------------------
* Launcher main window made wider
* Fix: Load Playlist wouldn't update the default playlist
* Fix: Titletips for movies only display when line is longer than the list
box

v1.1
----------------------------
* Redesign of the launcher
* Playlist playing is now the default
* Added Listbox with movies
* Added +/-/Up/Down buttons to manage playlist
* Doubleclicking a movie in the list will play that movie
* ListBox Text Completion, this is still kinda buggy
* Helpfile is still for version 1.0.5, though

v1.0.5
----------------------------
* Cleanup: Removal of Quit button on the main page
* Cleanup: Move Preferences to Options menu
* Added pictures to the Help file

v1.0.4
----------------------------
* Cleanup: Move Video Output Driver menu into Options menu
* Cleanup: Move Audio Output Driver menu into Options menu
* Cleanup: Move Load Subtitle, Load Playlist into Load submenu
* Cleanup: Removed MPlayer location from the front of WinMPLauncher
* Created a new Preferences section to house MPlayer location and Drag &
Drop Launch settings
* Added Framerate options

v1.0.3
----------------------------
* Fix: Load URL appended a '\n' to the url and mplayer doesn't like that

v1.0.2
----------------------------
* Fix: Drag and Drop on application would sometimes not play
* Fix: Load URL did not reset the Playlist flag

v1.0.1
----------------------------
* Drag and Drop media files on application

v1.0
----------------------------
* Use any version of mplayer
* Load Playlists
* Load URLs
* Load Subtitle file
* Select Video Output Drivers from menu
* Select Audio Output Drivers from menu
* Select Options from menu
* Drag and Drop media files

If there is another list I should be posting on, please inform me. :)

Yua CaVan