[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer error

Robert Kingston rkingston at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:29:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am getting no movie play nor able to save the video stream for the
following URL:

mms://today.netshow.ninemsn.com.au/news/nat/archive/today/0406_winter_lo.wmv

I am able to play this with Windows Media Player without any problems
however I cannot save it as I should be able to with mplayer.

I have attached the debug output. Please reply with any answers.

Thanks,
Robert

What's your house worth? Click here to find out:
http://www.ninemsn.realestate.com.au