[MPlayer-cygwin] ANNOUNCE: new binarys uploaded

Emmanuel Crouvisier twingles at twingles.com
Sun Oct 5 17:39:45 CEST 2003

Wow, looking really good! One quick suggestion for the mencoder package is
to compile in libmp3lame support; once it's got that, mencoder could be a
real viable choice for people wanting to rip DVDs in no time flat into a
good-sized and good-quality avi.

Also, when using the mplayer binary to play DVDs, doesn't seem to work
right off the bat unless I first open the DVD using one of my own standard
cygwin mplayer compiles. I keep on getting the following when I
output with -v:

Invalid NAVI packet! lba=0x97  navi=0x49
Invalid NAVI packet! lba=0x98  navi=0x49
Invalid NAVI packet! lba=0x99  navi=0x49
Checking for REAL
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 03135EC8
DVD Seek! lba=0x0  cell=0  packs: 0x0-0x1E630

Just repeats over and over..

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this or not or what might be
causing it, other than some problem cracking the key.

Thanks for the hard work!

- Emmanuel