[MPlayer-cygwin] Enable real in cygwin ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 2 05:44:16 CEST 2003

>  > >>You have an extra / there, try without and also try using c:/...
> as
>  > >>described in the docs.
>  > >
>  > > without the extra / : doesnt work.
>  > > adding --with-codecsdir="C:/Program Files/Fichiers communs/Real"
>  > > doesnt work either.
>  >

> Sylvain, did any of our hints help?  Does it work for you now?  I
> would like to document this properly.
I was out of town and havent got many time to test it.
But re-reading your answer and mine, you can see that I forgot the
/Codecs at the end of my --with-codecsdir option :)

That makes it work, no need to install anything if you installed the
Realone player before, since pncrt.dll is in windows/system32.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels