[MPlayer-cygwin] Error loading codecs/drv43260.dll - .rm work with codec-dlls form RealProducer Basic 9.0.1

mplayer-cygwin at equate.f9.co.uk mplayer-cygwin at equate.f9.co.uk
Tue May 13 15:12:48 CEST 2003

>Chris, how would you run that on mlayer ? :)

Well, assuming you're running mplayer on cygwin (which you should be given the list ;), you run the commands I listed in the previous email in a Windows run box. Afterwards, the DLL's should (emphasis here is most assuredly on should) be registered properly with windows. You should then be able to use them with mplayer, if this is indeed how it is finding them.

The question I was answering was how you'd register the DLL's _without_ installing RealOne or the Producer software or anything like that.. :-)

Chris