[MPlayer-cygwin] [win32] file not playing

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 29 22:06:00 CET 2003

 --- Sascha Sommer <saschasommer at freenet.de> a écrit : > > dont expect
any answer for 4-month-aged CVS.

> > > MPlayer CVS-021125-21:13-2.95.3-5 (C) 2000-2003 Arpad Gereoffy
> (see
> > > DOCS)
> >
> His CVS is new, but my version.h was not ;(
whaty is that ?? a mixed expermiental package ?

ah got it its mplayer32 shipped with cygwin1.dll...

isnt it time to remove the configure test that says 'libpthread is
mandatory to compile under windows' and have a clean windows exe,
without silly dependancy ?

could you say what makes you think libpthread can be omitted or why it
was mandatory ?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.