[MPlayer-cygwin] freetype fonts in mingw build?

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Mon Jun 30 15:22:43 CEST 2003

> > Hi,
> >
> > is it possible to use ttf fonts in the mingw build (where to
> > put the ttf?), or it was compied without it?
> >

> It was compiled without it.

I uploaded a new build with win32codecs, network, freetype, faad2 and ogg
support.
For now it is only one big executable. Maybe the zip is to big for you gsm
connection ;)
Would it be better to have it therefore linked against dlls in the future?
Also it would be cool if someone updates the manpage.html. My version of
groff
seems to ignore + and - making the option descriptions useless when viewed
with
Internet Explorer.