[MPlayer-cygwin] undef ref to WinMain at 16 in cygwin

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Sep 11 23:42:15 CEST 2002

> Well, Arpi has said on dev-eng that cygwin mplayer should be abandoned
> in favor of a native win32 port, and made a list of the major things
> that need to be ported to windows equivalents.  I'm certain he won't
> mind getting volunteers, so please step up and help out.  It's about
> time we did this instead of just complaining about it not being done.
>
> --Joey

We probably should start a new thread on this instead of beating this one to death, then.

For starters, the new thread should maybe start with:
1) Best environment (djgpp, etc.) to compile it in.
2) Suggestions on how to work with the inline asm in that enviro.
3) Any other opinions we may have on how to do this 'port.'
4) How to run ./configure && make && make install.
Just my 2cents USD.
/S. Smith