[MPlayer-cygwin] undef ref to WinMain at 16 in cygwin

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Wed Sep 11 18:24:38 CEST 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:48:02PM +0200, Sascha Sommer wrote:

> I think the problem is simply cygwin. We should try to create a standalone
> mplayer. It is very bad to mix unix and windows stuff. Moreover you can't
> test the stuff on other machines without installing cygwin.

Well, Arpi has said on dev-eng that cygwin mplayer should be abandoned
in favor of a native win32 port, and made a list of the major things
that need to be ported to windows equivalents.  I'm certain he won't
mind getting volunteers, so please step up and help out.  It's about
time we did this instead of just complaining about it not being done.

--Joey

--

"All you need is love." --Darth Vader