[MPlayer-cygwin] undef ref to WinMain at 16 in cygwin

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Tue Sep 10 22:48:02 CEST 2002

> I understand the auto-import warning/error, but what could be causing the
undef ref?  The following error is during final linking, no
out-of-the-ordinary errors/warnings up until this point.  Am I the only one
getting this now?  I get it both my cygwin systems, a Win2K and a WinNT4,
both FULL installs.  Latest cygwin dll as well.

This would be really interesting to know. Developping vo_directx, I came
across many of such errors.
I think the problem is simply cygwin. We should try to create a standalone
mplayer. It is very bad to mix unix and windows stuff. Moreover you can't
test the stuff on other machines without installing cygwin.

S. Sommer