[MPlayer-cygwin] Windows waveOut -ao driver

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 29 22:04:32 CET 2002

> Yes.  File plays fine under Linux, mplayer -v log attached.  Two days
> old CVS, because I cannot compile it any longer..
>
> Diego

I had to change-up my ./configure line to the following, and then it stops with undef refs in postproc/postprocess_pic.o, but after typing make again it compiles fine.

./configure --disable-win32 --disable-gl --disable-mpdvdkit --disable-setlocale --enable-aa
Not sure of date/time when this stopped working, I do think it started when I moved to gcc 3.2...

I'm working on an autodetect for aalib-config to fix the libs issue for config.mak.

A'rpi, et al, for bugs/problems with compiling on cygwin, do you want us to send them to this list or -users in the future?  I can make a patch for the DOCS/bugreports.html if you want them going here for this target.  In the meantime, I will send one to this list with the postproc issue.

/S. Smith