[MPlayer-cygwin] compiling with gcc3.2

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Oct 23 23:47:03 CEST 2002

I have just updated my cygwin install, which now includes gcc3.2 instead of 2.95.3-5 that I had prior.  When I build mplayer CVS, I get multiple warnings of the following.  Should I be worried, or is this safe, and just a warning?  It does compile to a useable exe file, but wondering if this will cause problems in the future.  Couldn't find anything on the GCC pages about this, may be platform specific...?

cpp0: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cpp0: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

/S. Smith