[MPlayer-cygwin] Problem compiling current CVS

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 23 12:36:51 CEST 2002

Hi, trying to compile current cvs gives an error in libmpcodecs :

gcc -c -O4 -march=athlon-xp -mcpu=athlon-xp -pipe -ffast-math
-fomit-frame-point
er -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D__CYGWIN__ -I. -Inative
-I.. -I.
./libmpdemux -I../loader  -o vf_bmovl.o vf_bmovl.c
vf_bmovl.c: In function `put_image':
vf_bmovl.c:207: storage size of `tv' isn't known
make: *** [vf_bmovl.o] Error 1

The type timeval isn't described in any mplayer header file, then I
suppose it's a standard type.

Has someone successfuly compiled mplayer with latest cygwin ?