[MPlayer-cygwin] SDL and cygwin

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Oct 23 01:52:12 CEST 2002

Hi!

I have been playing around with cygwin today, with the intent of finally
integrating Sycotic's instructions into the official docs:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-June/017245.html

However, I have been completely unable to get MPlayer compiled with SDL
under cygwin, CVS as well as pre8 fails with gcc 2.95.3-10 and 3.2, I got a
little farther with pre8, but compilation eventually fails with the
following error:

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2/../../../libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x7c)
: undefined reference to `_WinMain at 16'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

SDL version is 1.2.5.  Did anyone have success lately?

Diego