[MPlayer-advusers] mencoder reads wrong frame rateflagfromQuicktime files

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Jul 29 14:25:13 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 01:04:30PM +0100, Dominic Bird wrote:
> Agreed! As an end user I have no problem experimenting with
> mplayer/mencoders many different functions for hours to get the best
> result or get it working properly and finding work arounds to bugs...
> but I don't have time to learn to compile and build it myself first! No
> doubt I would introduce even more problems than an experienced developer
> would.

Let me make one thing clear:
This is a list that all MPlayer developers are supposed to _have_ to subsribe
to.
This means
1) Beyond being pointless due to just restating previous ones, this discussion
   has no place here.
2) If you are not willing or able to recompile from latest SVN this is the wrong
   list. Documentation patches clarifying this welcome, discussing this on this
   list _not_.

Use MPlayer-users if you don't like these restraints, but I expect this to be the
end of the discussion on _this_ list.