[MPlayer-advusers] xvidix broken on Radeon

Christian Ohm chr.ohm at gmx.net
Wed Oct 15 21:21:30 CEST 2008

On Wednesday, 15 October 2008 at 20:48, Sascha Sommer wrote:
> Most ids were added without testing them afaik.

OK, so the X800 might not work. I'll try the 9600 again later.

> Attached patch fixes the xvidix problem for me.

For me it fixes the problem that sometimes no image is displayed, or not
(completely) inside the window. That happened sometimes before xvidix broke
completely, and was "fixed" by switching between windowed and fullscreen. With
this patch, I now always get the corrupted image in the window where it
belongs. Definitely an improvement for the cards where xvidix works.