[MPlayer-advusers] xvidix broken on Radeon

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 19:19:46 CEST 2008

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:08:04 +0200
Christian Ohm <chr.ohm at gmx.net> wrote:

> I can also test patches, and to a limited extend hack on
> the code, but I have absolutely no idea where to start here.

You haven't included all the important information, and don't seem to
have tried any of the many options that affect video output.  You may be
better served by using the -users list to get help.

At worst, you could always do a binary search through the SVN history
until you find the exact revision that broke vidix on your card.  That
tends to motivate the responsible party...

--
Don't trust me! I'm wrong!