[MPlayer-advusers] ID_DEMUXER=nuv + ID_VIDEO_FORMAT=RJPG --> no picture ?!

tormen at gmx.net tormen at gmx.net
Mon May 28 01:38:55 CEST 2007

Hi.

Thnx a lot for the fast answer!!

As I am "between the chairs" (mplayer and mythtv) here I would like to
be able as good as possible to understand the problem and to be able
to tell them what is the problem.

As I don't know what a "quantizer" is, I wanted to ask:

So there is missing some information normaly stored in (the header? of)
a .nuv file here?

Are the missing quantizers part of the .nuv container format or part of
the RJPG video compression?

And is this information that is missing just one number (a quantizer) or
many numbers?

And these quantizer were also not part of the nuvinfo output I appended
to my first posting?
(like rtjpeg_quality:  170 or seektable_offset, height, width or
aspect)

If you or someone could give me (short) answers on this questions
I would be hoping to have better chances to get this changed/fixed from
the mythtv side.
I know that I can't expect anything here.

Greetings,

tormen.

---