[MPlayer-advusers] playing real media files on mplayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu May 24 11:47:03 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 01:38:32AM +0530, Ravi Prakash wrote:
> I am new to linux and am trying to play real media files on mplayer. I did
> find a site which had a solution to this problem but it doesnt seem to
> work.I have an additional problem with Mplayer. It does not show the video
> until the screen is in fullscreen mode.please advise

Your installation of MPlayer must be royally broken if you have trouble
with these two things.  However, this is not the place to ask such
questions.  Reinstall and if you still have problems, please ask on
mplayer-users.

Diego

P.S.: Please insert a space after each period, it will make your mails
much more readable.