[MPlayer-advusers] bug - embedding mplayer in windows using vo gl

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Apr 11 16:16:02 CEST 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
erez pilosof <pilo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> resizing and using a subwindow handle,
> XP - works fine.
> VISTA - sometimes blank.

Uhmm.. you know that you send a mail to -advusers?
Which is a mailinglist for those people who know
how to report bugs? You should either learn how
to write porpoer bugreports or refrain from using
this mailinglist.

Thanks for your understanding.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred