[MPlayer-advusers] [BUGREPORT] Mencoder floating point exception...

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Thu May 4 11:31:30 CEST 2006

This is a strange one...  When using -ovc vfw with ANY source and ANY
output codec, I get an immediate floating point exception.  Exact same
result when compiled with gcc-2.95.3 or gcc-3.3.6.

The strangest thing is, it worked perfectly on this exact machine, using
Slackware 10.0, until I wiped the drive and installed Slackware 10.2...
Stock kernel, seemingly perfectly normal system, with practically no
other problems with mplayer/mencoder to speak-of.

Why oh why do MPlayer bugs love me so?