[MPlayer-advusers] Bug with Matroska format and Real Video 9/10 codec

Jean-Noël Rivasseau elvanor2004 at gamebox.net
Sun Jul 24 06:01:21 CEST 2005

Thanks for the patch, I am suspecting too an endianness problem.

However the patch as is won't compile, it fails on line 2721:

hdr->timestamp = le2me_32(mkv_d->last_pts * 1000);

It looks like mkv_d->last_pts * 1000 is a float and le2me_32 don't
like a float as input.

I tried to cast it to an int but the crash is still there. I should
maybe cast it to something different ?

Thanks

Jean-Noël