[MPlayer-advusers] incoming/Compn_New_Chicks_1_1.wmv

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 05:18:26 CET 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:58:42 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> compn writes:
> > incoming/Compn_New_Chicks_1_1.wmv
> > this isint my file, someone is using my name.
> > just another ffwmav2 problem, -ac wmadmo works on it.
> >
> > ready to delete
> >
> > anyone doing incoming cleanup/testing? should i go at it again?
>
> Go for it.
>
> Diego

hmm, here are some more til i get a chance to do this.

more to delete:
bellanova_kadonneet_nauhat_54.wmv - drm file

Anicka DajDou 2.avi - 'vop not coded' error (fixed in cvs)

hp3.mkv - user colorspace problem (works fine here)

incoming/this-file-novideoworky-onlysound-emaildavidATwdtpdotcomAIMaimnicca/ -
i reported this last time, still not deleted, it works here, i also emailed
but got no response from 'david'