[MPlayer-advusers] [BUG] FAAD: compressed input bitrate missing, assuming 128kbit/s!

Ivan Kalvatchev iive at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 09:54:18 CET 2005

--- Corey Hickey <bugfood-ml at fatooh.org> wrote:

> I just realized that the message in the subject happens with other Apple
> trailers that play fine, so it might not be relevant. Nevertheless,
> mplayer ends up giving up on sound with this file.
>
> Thanks,
> Corey

Try to get latest faad from faad cvs and install it as external library. The problem is that it
implements some more features that are already used.

The reason it is not synced with mplayer cvs version is that Nero people had putted "explanation"
to the GPL clause that according to FSF is not GPL compatable. The problem is very simmilar to
XFree86 license hassle.