[MPlayer-advusers] [BUG] Problem with swscaler

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:30:32 CET 2005

Hi,

On 12/12/05, Fabio Russo <f.russo at sosinformatica.com> wrote:
> Il giorno lun, 12-12-2005 alle 09:51 +0100, Guillaume POIRIER ha
> scritto:
>
> > Thanks. Could you please put your sample online? It'd help reproduce
> > your problem.
>
> Sure, it will be available in a minute or two on
> http://217.133.75.6:12380/test/test.avi
>
> user: test
> pass: mplayer
>
> But I should say that this happens on every file I give to
> mplayer/mencoder and this is just a small testcase use for convenience.

I tried just like you the following command: mplayer test.avi -vf scale=640:480

... and I couldn't reproduce your problem with CVS 051122. I suggest
you try on another machine if possible, and/or make sure your machine
is properly cooled down (particularly the CPU and the memory chips).

Guillaume
--
MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/