[Mplayer-advusers] Hello mail

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Sep 6 13:16:04 CEST 2004

Luis.F.Correia writes:

> > of) it.  Complaints are not going to get you very far.
>
> I'm not complaining, this is the last mplayer mailing list i'm still
> subscribed ...
> It won't last long, i'm fed up with everyone's arrogance.

Any constructive suggestions for improvement?  I can understand that
you and others find us harsh, but I am also quite fed up myself with
writing the same things over and over again.  So we need to find a way
to strike an acceptable balance.

Maybe clearly outlining mailing list policy on the homepage will help
the situation.  It is on my list of things to do (it is described
somewhat better in the documentation), but I haven't quite got around
to doing it yet.  Help is welcome.

Diego