[Mplayer-advusers] pre-bugreport

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Mar 16 18:09:42 CET 2004

Hi,

>>btw the rgb vs bgr thing is imho well defined in docs/tech/colorspaces.txt.
>
> IMHO its not, the reason why i think so is that if a developer doesnt know
> open gl then he depends upon -vo gl which only supports RGB24 & RGB32
I can help you there. The attached patch lets vo_gl use most colour
formats (needs OpenGL 1.2). Start it with -vo gl:manyfmts.
It seems that at least the MMX/3dnow-optimized YUV->RGB32 version uses a
different format for RGB32 than OpenGL... I get funny colors on my AMD
Athlon machine with -vf format=RGB32. No other vo module I can use
supports this format...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger