[Mplayer-advusers] Compilation problem at linking on G3

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jan 2 01:00:44 CET 2004

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:20:46 +0100
Emmanuel Eckard <emmanuel.eckard at epfl.ch> wrote:

> I have a linking problem in 1.0pre3 , I think it is a driver thingy... weird
> thing is that this problem appeared after I recompiled X and KDE, but not the
> kernel...

This is no linking problem, but rather a bug in a header file
(ie still compiler stage).
I remember that there was a update of the kernel-headers recently,
i think that could be the problem.

> The system is a Linux Sid on a 900Mhz iBook2 (G3).  gcc output follows. Please
> cc me if you have any idea, as I'm not suscribed to the maining list.

Tststs.. you should know that MPlayer developers dont like to CC,
but as you study at the "poly".... ;)

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu