[Mplayer-advusers] Streaming video (ASX format)

Gautam.Mundle at colorado.edu Gautam.Mundle at colorado.edu
Wed Feb 25 03:55:46 CET 2004

Hi,
I am trying to set up a multicast network to deliver video to clients.
I have a win2000 server running windows media encoder and windows media server.
I have a link to a .asx file.My .asx file then has a hyperlink to a
station.nsc file which has some encrypted information.
Now when i try to open my .asx file through my browser using the link,it opens
the media player which says opening and waiting..it just sits there.
could you provide any guidelines as to what could be the issue here.

isnt my station.nsc file supposed to get the media stream(ASF stream..also I
am using a .avi file as input to the encoder..could that be an issue).
this is an university project and any help would be beneficial,
thanks.