[Mplayer-advusers] [BUG] mplayer bugs away with MPEG1 clip

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 20:50:54 CET 2004

Gabucino wrote:

> The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> The file plays just fine for me, with MPlayer as of this
>> afternoon's CVS. It recognizes the audio as MP2 just fine, or so I
>> assume from its codec choice - I'm not up on audio/video format
>> codes.
>
> arch? cpu?

I don't know the architecture categories by name as well as I think I
used to, but MPlayer compiles on my system with -march and -mcpu =
athlon-4, and I've got an Athlon XP 2200+. Any other information
desired?

(Hmm. I should perhaps note that I have afm defaulting to ffmpeg, and I
can imagine that this might affect matters in some way... the codec
choice I referred to above is ffmp2.)

--
       The Wanderer