[Mplayer-advusers] bug in mencoder - divx5-encoder and libavcodec-encoder

Johannes Feigl johannes.feigl at aon.at
Mon Sep 29 09:05:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

i'm back from my military service for austria (i has also to do my job
on the state border to hungary ;-)  ), and i've got a bugreport for you.

i've some files (MPEG2) i cannot encode with mencoder + divx5 nor
mencoder + libavcodec (mpeg4).

with divx5 it hangs (not crashes!) while loading the encoder, with
libavcodec it crashes while encoding (at the end of the video).

see ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/divx5-libavcodec-bug-by-jaf/
the tar.bz2 file  include the logs, termi.vdr is the cutted video file.

if you need anything elso contact me.

mfg johannes