[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] Problems compiling the mplayer 1.0pre1 version

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Sep 3 17:26:42 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, 02 September 2003, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Heyo People,
>
> I got the same report from a few ppl
>
> Looks like it is a 3.2.x bug (which is only
> pressent in some versions, alt least my 3.2.3 doesnt show it)

Yep. The quick workaround now is to either disable faad
(--disable-faad) or upgrade your GCC. I can also provide a patch that
allows you to use external (dynamically linked) libfaad, but it
doesn't support both integrated and dynamic library yet, only reverses
latest changes to configure and makefiles. I'm still working on a
version that'd allow you to choose between included and external
libfaad.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/