[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] xmga shows green screen

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Tue Oct 21 11:52:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > > as -vo mga works, it cannot be card or mga_vid driver problem.
> > > so the only thing left is color keying, in xmga.
> > > btw it shouldnt be green, but purple instead.
> >
> > Not anymore, Alex changed it 2 weeks ago to green.
>
> huh? why???
> btw it may be different mga_vid module and vo_xv versions then
I have uniformized the colorkeying between the few overlay modules, so
they use a common user settable colorkey. For some reason I settled for
light-green as colorkey as some ppl were against purple.

Try with that change reverted, if it works then, it's my fault.

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)