[Mplayer-advusers] Life Parnership

Mrs Mariam Abacha mariamabacha at kalpoint.com
Tue Mar 18 23:04:39 CET 2003

Strictly Confidential Proposal
>From (Mrs.) Abacha and Family.
Dear Friend,
Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to
take the time to go through it carefully as the
decision you make will go off a long way to determine
the future and continued existence of the entire
members of my family.
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.
Sanni Abacha former Nigeria Military Head of State who
died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since
after my husband's death my family is under
Restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we
are being molested, policed and our Bank Accounts
Both? Here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian
Civilian Government.
Furthermore, interrogation about my husband's assets
and some vital Documents following the resent
discovery of my Husband's Swiss Bank Account in which
the huge sum of US$500 Million and DM350 Million was
logged. You can find more details of what i am talking
about on this webpage or Site:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/613565.stm>

I therefore, decided to contact you in confidence
since I have been able to move out the sum of US$20
Million United States Dollars somewhere abroad. All
the money are secretly sealed in two metal Boxes For
security Reasons. Due to my experience in the hands of
people I have decided to do this with a totally new
but Trustworthy person who can keep this matter
Confidential. This is very important to me.
It is to my consent here that my lawyer and I decided
to personally appeal to you seriously and Religiously
for your urgent assistance to move this Money into
your country where I believe it will be Safe since I
cannot leave the country due to the Restriction of
movement imposed on the members of my Family by the
Nigerian Government. You can contact me through my
lawyer's email address: E-mail: ch_cham_bers44 at yahoo.com <mailto:ch_cham_bers44 at yahoo.com>
And he shall get all Documents relating to the
consignment Changed to your Name before delivery, so
that can claim out the consignment from the offshore
security Company in Europe.
Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the
Total sum while 75% is to be held on trust by you for
us until we can decide on a suitable business
Investment in your country upon our freedom.
I implore you to please give consideration to my
Predicament and help a widow in need.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
Confidentiality and sincerity.
Best Regards,
MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)