[Mplayer-advusers] MPlayer API.

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Thu Jul 3 12:59:38 CEST 2003

On Thursday 03 July 2003 12:55, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> You should ask on mplayer-dev-eng, but first you should stop using
> Outlook Express and/or stop sending HTML mail.

I doubt they will say something else than "read the source, luke"!
Kostas: Many players-on-top-of-mplayer use the documented slave mode
interface, but if that is not enough for you, IMHO you should check mplayer's
source code to answer your question yourself, or at least be MUCH more
specific in your questions.

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/