[Mplayer-advusers] [BUG] 0.90rc4: video window not on top (again)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Feb 18 20:46:36 CET 2003

Hi,

> On Tuesday, 18 February 2003, Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:
> > Hello, I'm back from holidays.
> >
> > A question, BTW: should I release 0.90rc4 packages with these bugs or
> > is this already fixed in 0_90 CVS and there's a patch that I can include
> > in my RPMs?
> >
> > Somewhere between 20020203 snapshot and 0.90rc4 two things happened:
> [...]
>
> OK, looks like I was too quick to make that bugreport. Both these things
> seem to be fixed in latest 0.90 snapshot. Still, the question above remains
> valid.

please try the CVS from module '0_90', it's the stable tree.
('main' is the development one now, you shouldn't make releases from it,
it's all messed up)

teh bugs you mentiones are probably relate dto the new -fstype code, it has
been fixed in both (0_90 too) afair

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino