[Mplayer-advusers] reply me.

mr baldwin onuigbobal at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 15 18:53:35 CET 2003

Dear Friend,
I am Baldwin Gozie Onuigbo Bank Manager of Diamond
BANK,Lagos, Nigeria. I have
urgent and very
confidential business proposition for you. On June 6,
1997, a Foreign Oil
consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,
Mr.Barry Kelly made a
numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$25,000,000.00,
(Twenty Five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I
sent a reminder and
finally I discovered
from his contract employers, the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation
that Mr. Barry Kelly
died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that
he died without
making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of
kin was fruitless. I
therefore made further
investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did
not declare any kin or
relations in all his
official documents, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork in my Bank. This
sum of
US$25,000,000.00 has carefully been moved out of my
bank to a security
company for
safekeeping. No one will ever come forward to claim
it. According to
Nigerian Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years,the money will revert to
the ownership of the
Nigerian Government if
nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my
proposal is that I will
like you as an
Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money I
deposited it in a security
company in two trunk
boxes though the security company does not know the
contents of the boxes as
I tagged them to
be photographic materials for export. I am writing you
because I as a public
servant
(Manager with the bank), I cannot operate a foreign
account or have an
account that is more than
$10,000 I want to present you as the owner of the
boxes in the security
company so you can be
able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This
is simple. I will like
you to provide
immediately your full names, Phone/fax umbers and
address so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary
documents which will put you in place as the owner of
the boxes. The money
will be moved out
for us to share in the ratio of 75% for me and 20%for
you.then 5% will be set aside for any expenses that
may occure during the  process There is no risk
at all as all the
paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
Attorney and this will
guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction, please reply
immediately via my email
address. Upon your response,
I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will
help you understand
the transaction
Thanks and God bless.