[Mplayer-advusers] Three crash-bug reports

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 16:43:11 CET 2003

The Wanderer wrote:

> One of these I've sent in before, on the -users list, but it got no
> response; I'm posting these now on -advusers in the hopes that they
> might get some attention, since even if the problem is the fault of a
> bad or otherwise unknown file mplayer still shouldn't crash. All of
> these crash with the December 24 CVS version.

Gah. Here I assumed that three days without the too-large message
arriving, plus having visited the E-mailed "cancel" URL (even if it gave
me a 404), meant that the mail wasn't getting through... and the day
after I send the contents in three separate mails, the original message
comes through.

My apologies for wasting people's time and bandwidth with this.

--
       The Wanderer