[Mplayer-advusers] Crash report, 1 of 3

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 21:54:10 CET 2003

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Saturday 27 December 2003 20:14, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> I've reported this one before, on the -users list, but as that was
>> in August and the file still crashes I'm reporting it again here.
>> My comments from that report are reproduced below, along with the
>> gdb output based on latest MPlayer CVS.
>
> upload some part of the file with which this is reproduceable (to
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/ and tell us the filename)

That'd have to be the entire file, since the crash comes only at the
end; fortunately it's only 11MB. However, attempting to upload via
anonymous FTP gives me "Could not create file", and I don't remember
ever coming across any non-anonymous FTP information for that site..
I've also never been able to download files from there to examine
myself, though I've assumed that that's limited to recognized
developers; since I'm failing to upload as well perhaps there's a more
pervasive problem.

Do I need to include a .txt file with a duplicate of the E-mailed bug
report, or not?

--
       The Wanderer